Biomolecules and Nanostructures 4
15 – 19 May 2013 – Pultusk, Poland
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We have a great pleasure to invite you for the 4th edition of the interdisciplinary conference “Workshop on Biomolecules and Nanostructures”, to be held in Polonia Castle in Pultusk near Warsaw, on May 15th to 19th 2012: http://www.nanofun.edu.pl/bionano4/
The workshop addresses the key topics on the crossroads of molecular biology, physics and chemistry:
The specific subjects of the conference include:
- single-molecule manipulation,
- supramolecular assemblies and aggregates,
- interactions between nucleic acids and proteins,
- protein folding,
- phenomena at bio-nano interfaces.
Both experimental and theoretical approaches will be presented.
Abstract Deadline: 1 March 2013
Registration Deadline: 1 March 2013
Payment Deadline: 1 March 2013
A few short talks will be selected from abstracts.
The Workshop is organized by Institute of Physics Polish Academy of Sciences under the auspices of the National Multidisciplinary Laboratory of Functional Nanomaterials – NanoFun, financed by the Innovative Economy Operational Programme 2.2. The Workshop is also a conference of the Division of Physics in Life Science of the European Physical Society.
Many well-recognized scientists have confirmed their participance as the invited speakers:
International Advisory Board
- Jayanth R. Banavar, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Mariusz Jaskolski, Poznan University, POLAND
- Cristopher M. Johnson, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
- George D. Rose, Johns Hopkins University, USA
Marek Cieplak, Institute of Physics PAS, Poland
Anna Niedzwiecka, Institute of Physics PAS, University of Warsaw, Poland
You are welcome to circulate this announcement to interested coworkers and friends. The conference poster can be downloaded from: